Wednesday 3 May 2017

New Car

Yesterday I got a new car!   

Well new to me anyway, and many years younger than Ruby, my old Kia Sportage.  It's a silver Mitsubushi Outlander with black leather seats and it has blue tooth on board phone and a panic alarm, it talks in a cultured English voice and is automatic. It has a 200 page instruction book on all the other stuff that it does as well.

I'm a bit scared of it!

Also, yesterday my new book 1955 went up on the electronic shelves of Amazon Kindle,
and my dear long-suffering husband designed this 50s detective noir cover for me. 

I've been entered for the Amazon Storyteller competition, and I'm a bit scared of that as well.

I don't know why having such good things happen gives me the heebie jeebies - it's like I can't trust it and it will all be taken away as it was a mistake!  

I've been trying to feel the fear and do it anyway, and got stuck outside the butchers as the car sat refusing to work for me!  I had to call the garage and they said I'd not followed all the correct procedures and so it locked me out!

My own car locked me out!

I have to go to the supermarket today - it's all a bit Mother Hubbard in my kitchen - so off I go.  I may be some time!

Read the first few pages of my new book free, or buy it it's on special offer for 99p. Please review it, it gives me a better chance in the competition.

Thank you everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment