Thursday 22 June 2017

Ups and Downs

My books are selling well - so that's an UP.
The Police will issue parking tickets to the neighbours - so that's an UP.
We have a break booked in Cornwall - so that's an UP.

I don't get much sleep because of the neighbours - thats a Down
I am worried about whether we will be able to sell our house - that's a Down
I'm never completely out of pain with my sciatica - that's a Down.

It's all relative really.

I have food in the fridge. A roof over my head. A husband who loves and supports me in everything I do. A brain in my head and good things to get involved in. Two cats to stroke and love.

But I'm tired. I look at myself today I feel exhausted and I have black rings round my eyes like a Panda. 

I just keep going because I have to tell myself things are really not that bad.

Have a good weekend everyone - Hope you have more Ups than Downs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment